Are you interested in a job opportunity with a public sector unit? GAIL (India) has just released its recruitment notifications for the year 2023! There are 277 openings for positions such as Chief Managers, Senior Engineers, Senior Officers, and officers. Get all the necessary details about this recruitment and visit the online application link now!
Keep in mind the starting date and deadline. The online application process begins on 14th February 2023 and closes on 15th March 2023.
- Chief Manager (Renewable Energy) – 5 Posts
- Senior Engineer (Renewable Energy) – 15 Posts
- Senior Engineer (Chemical)- 13 Posts
- Senior Engineer (Mechanical) – 53 Posts
- Senior Engineer (Electrical) – 28 Posts
- Senior Engineer (Instrumentation) – 14 Posts
- Senior Engineer (GAILTEL (TC/TM) – 3 Posts
- Senior Engineer (Metallurgy) – 5 Posts
- Senior Officer (Fire & Safety) – 25 Posts
- Senior Officer (C&P) – 32 Posts
- Senior Officer (Marketing) – 23 Posts
- Senior Officer (Finance & Accounts) – 23 Posts
- Senior Officer (Human Resources) – 24 Posts
- Officer (Security) – 14 Posts
Educational Qualification Requirement:
- Chief Manager (Renewable Energy) – You must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering in Electrical/ Mechanical/Instrumentation/ Instrumentation & Control / Electrical & Instrumentation /Chemical with a minimum of 65% marks and 12 years of experience to be considered.
- Senior Engineer (Renewable Energy) – To apply for this position, you must have a minimum of 65% in one of the following Bachelor’s Degrees: Electrical/ Mechanical/Instrumentation/ Instrumentation & Control/ Electrical & Instrumentation /Chemical and have at least 1 year of experience.
- Senior Engineer (Chemical) – You need to have a minimum of 65% marks from an accredited bachelor’s degree in chemical engineering, petrochemical engineering, chemical technology, petrochemical technology, chemical technology & polymer science, or chemical technology & plastic technology. Plus, you’ll need at least one year of relevant experience.
- Senior Engineer (Mechanical) – A Bachelor Degree in Mechanical, Production, Production and Industrial, Manufacturing, or Mechanical and Automobile Engineering with a minimum 65% Marks and one year of experience is required to qualify for this post.
- Senior Engineer (Electrical) – To be eligible, you must have earned a Bachelor’s degree in Electrical/Electrical & Electronics engineering with a minimum of 65% marks and have at least one year of relevant experience.
How to apply
Prospective applicants can submit their applications through the online portal, gailonline.com, starting from 04 January 2023 until 02 February 2023.
For complete details of the jobs, please read the official advertisement.